Position Type: Full time/ fixed term
A new role has become available in our busy warehouse. This is a fantastic opportunity to became a Warehouse Technician and work directly with RF, Comms and Microphone Department. We are looking for a highly motivated individual and someone interested in a career in the audio industry and we are offering the right candidate a chance to showcase and acquire skills.
Britannia Row Productions is a World Class Audio rental company providing innovative and high end audio equipment, skilled audio engineers and technicians for global music tours and events, including sports and corporates events. Now part of the Clair Global Corp group of companies with headquarters in the U.S. and operations around the world. Our business and impressive client list is growing consistently.
The warehouse technician must be highly organised, a great communicator and able to swiftly build strong working relationships. You will need to quickly develop a good understanding of the needs of both local and worldwide clients – every project is different, and you’ll be working with a brilliant team who specialise in making things happen, from concept to delivery.
Reporting directly to the Head of Department you will assist in the preparation and de-preparation of equipment and ensure the smooth running of the department within the warehouse.
Ensure a “right first time” process is achieved is essential in our active warehouse. Everything we do is time critical, so the ability to work efficiently and sometimes for extended hours is essential whilst maintaining very high standards. It goes without saying that the right person for this role will be a great team player with laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy, who thrives under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Help organize the RF/Mics/Comms Department ensuring equipment is ready to be deployed and company processes are followed
- Responsible for preparing, testing, cleaning and quality control for equipment
- Maintain an open dialogue within the department and with other departmental staff to facilitate performance, processes and productivity
- Provide cover for the department when necessary
As Warehouse Technician, you will load and unload vehicles, ensure that equipment is stored in the correct place and comply with health and safety procedures at all times.
You will need to be a confident in your abilities, be reliable, and possess a logical and systematic approach to work whilst meeting strict deadlines.
You will have a keen interest in gaining experience in the technical and operational side of the professional audio industry.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have educational qualifications to a minimum of A’ level or BTEC level 3 or equivalent
- Will possess a minimum of one years’ experience with professional live audio equipment
- Will preferably (but not necessarily) have a degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Information Technologies or related fields
- Will preferably have previous experience with comms and radio frequency equipment.
We are looking for someone with drive and ambition; with technical skills and a technical brain; with a “can do attitude”; someone with an innovative way of doing thing, someone who will help us grow our organisation further and take it from strength to strength.
Great IT skills and the appetite to become competent with in-house systems is a must together with a strong command of both verbal and written English.
If you fit this profile and are looking for a new challenge, then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applicants must be based in and eligible to work in the UK.