Location: Twickenham, Greater London
Salary: £18,000 to £19,800 per annum depending on experience
Position Type: Permanent/full time
Britannia Row Productions is a world class audio rental company supplying high end audio equipment and skilled audio engineers to global music tours, sporting and corporate events. Now part of the US based Clair Global group of companies our business and impressive client list is growing.
Due to a restructure, we now have a vacancy for Warehouse Technician based in our Prep and De-prep Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in the audio Industry offering the right candidate a chance to acquire and showcase existing skills and knowledge.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Prep and De-Prep Team. As a general support role to the Preparation and De-Preparation Department this position covers a wide breadth of responsibilities:
- Engage with The Warehouse Manager, Prep Manager and Technical department regarding the preparation of equipment
- Liaise with team members of the Prep and De-Prep team to ensure a “right first time” process is achieved
- Help organise the Prep and De-prep area ensuring equipment and space is available for the prep day
- Prep and set up equipment to the highest standard in Britannia Row premises ready to go to site
- De-Prep and test equipment, returning it to the designated department
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Prioritize sub-hired equipment for return during De-Prep and Prep
- Stock control using current rental management software
- Report to Prep and De-Prep Manager any incidents of damaged equipment, lost equipment, missing equipment
- Keeping prep area & workshop clean, tidy & safe, ensuring that equipment is stored in the correct place
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
- Load and unload equipment into and out of trucks
- Any other work deemed necessary for the smooth running of the Department and the Warehouse
Skills and personal profile
At Britannia Row we want to hire people with the ability to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and comfortable in a fast paced changing environment.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in gaining experience in the technical and operational side of the professional audio; with drive and ambition; with technical skills and a technical brain; someone who will help us grow our organisation further and take it from strength to strength.
Everything we do is time critical, so the ability to work efficiently and, on occasion for extended hours and at weekends, whilst maintaining very high standards is essential. It goes without saying that the right person for this role will be a great team player with laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy, possess a “can-do” attitude and the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment.
You will need to be a confident in your abilities, be reliable, and possess a logical and systematic approach to work whilst meeting strict deadlines.
You will need educational qualifications to A’ level or Btec level 3 or equivalent. Strong IT skills and the appetite to become competent with in-house systems is a must together with a strong command of both verbal and written English.
If you fit this profile and are looking for a new challenge, then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applicants must be based in and eligible to work in the UK.