|Job Title:||Operation Co-Ordinator|
|Location:||Twickenham, Middlesex or Newbury, Berkshire|
|Salary:||Competitive salary, subject to experience|
A fantastic opportunity has become available at Britannia Row Productions Ltd for three Live Sound Operations Co-ordinators to join the World’s premier provider of audio services to the entertainment industry. We are looking to fill two positions in our Twickenham location and one in Newbury at Skan PA Ltd. The successful applicants will join our busy Operations Department reporting to the UK Operations Manager.
The Operations Department is responsible for delivering technical solutions in collaboration with the Sales Team and Department Heads to meet our clients’ needs and expectations. The department provides the necessary information to the warehouse to prepare and package the equipment whilst consulting with the client throughout the process. This is done with a focus on efficiently allocating our large and diverse equipment inventory to specific projects for maximum equipment utilization. The department works in concert with all Clair Global companies and brands across all regions.
As a Live Sound Operations Co-ordinator, you will be involved in all aspects of the running of the Operations Department.
The main job tasks will be:
- Responsible for the smooth and successful execution of projects from the planning to its completion.
- To provide effective and resourceful technical solutions in collaboration with department heads to exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager and Sales Team to achieve the above.
- Resourceful equipment allocation from a diverse, global inventory to support international touring and one-off projects.
- Source, negotiate and organise sub-hire of equipment and follow up with the relevant paperwork.
- Continuous communication with other Clair Global divisions to maintain stock awareness and resourceful planning.
- Maintain an open dialogue within the department and inter-departmental staff to facilitate performance, processes and productivity e.g. sales team, warehouse staff, crew.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relations with other industry suppliers, clients and crew.
- Effectively complete all administrative task relating to the Operations Department.
- Creating Dry Hire quotations and follow process throughout to the invoice stage.
- Source, negotiate and organise trucking, couriers, air/sea freight and any other logistical moves required, including customs documentation.
- Any other work deemed necessary for the smooth running of the department.
What skills and experience do we want?
Excellent knowledge and understanding of professional Live sound audio systems and basic electronic principles.
- Understanding of the equipment required to set up a live sound reinforcement at all sizes of venue in the concert touring, corporate event and television markets.
- Experience of working at live sound venues or with professional live sound equipment.
- Be self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of technical drawings and CAD.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, high pressure, team environment.
- Have excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Be willing to learn and expand skills.
- Possess logical and systematic approaches to tasks with the ability to follow and develop processes.
- Be able to use their initiative to problem solve, whilst working swiftly and accurately.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary related to experience
- 23 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension Scheme, 4 % Employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Parking on-site
- Free Flu vaccination
Standard working hours are 10am to 6pm, 5 days a week including weekend working and extended hours when required
Who we are
Britannia Row is part of the Clair Global group of companies, we strive every day, at any hour, to exceed our client’s expectations. All our locations are responsible for driving this mission across all company brands. Collectively our combined experience has established an enviable client list along with a reputation for supplying the best professional audio equipment and sound crew for prestigious live and broadcast events worldwide. Our services have now expanded, including on-site WiFi and Data integration; Event Communications; as well as exciting industry leading innovations.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome at Britannia Row wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every single skill listed in the job’s requirement. So, if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
If you fit this profile and are looking for a new change, then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.