|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Working Hours:||09.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week|
|Salary:||£30,000 – £34,000 per annum, depending on experience plus paid overtime|
Britannia Row Productions Ltd is looking for an outstanding HR Administrator to work closely with our HR manager and provide comprehensive administrative support to our Human Resources function and stakeholders throughout the employee lifecycle. This is a newly created role in response to the rapid growth of our business, offered on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious administrator to “career step” into a generalist HR role, gaining valuable experience and insight into the full HR function.
Who we are
Britannia Row Productions is a world-class audio rental company supplying high-end audio equipment and skilled audio engineers to global music tours, sporting and corporate events. As part of the US-based Clair Global group of companies, our business is experiencing strong growth and has an impressive client list.
What will you do?
You will deliver a broad and effective HR service and interact with employees based both at Twickenham and Newbury Offices and Warehouses. Key responsibilities will include the administration of all day-to-day HR processes including:
- Be the first point of contact for any HR Queries.
- Assist with all aspects of the recruitment process
- Take responsibility for onboarding and offboarding administration
- Provide support for performance management process
- maintaining digital HR records/systems in line with GDPR requirements
- Support employee relations processes
- Manage the administration of employee benefits
- Contribute to developing and establishing new processes
- Organise, schedule and participate in key HR meetings
- Provide administrative support for training programmes
- Participate in HR projects and activities and any other administrative duties as may be required.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident, personable, compassionate and professional individual keen to take on more responsibility and new challenges. Someone who is adaptable, able to work independently, and self-motivated with the desire to do the job well.
What skills and experience do we want?
- Demonstrable experience working as an HR Administrator or similar role, ideally from the events or live sound industry.
- Ideally, CIPD qualified with a good knowledge of employment law.
- High level of organisational and administrative skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with experience in data entry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adept at using and learning software, including Microsoft Office, Project management and HR software.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Capable of building strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
What do we offer?
- Varied and interesting work with the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
- 23 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme – 4% Employer contribution/5% Employee contribution.
- Bupa Cash Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme for free and confidential advice
- Cycle to work Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Team and company social events
- Working hours are 09.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome at Britannia Row wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every skill listed in the job’s requirements.
So if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please state the job title and where you saw the job advertised
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.