|Job Title:||Crew Logistics Administrator|
|Location:||Twickenham, Greater London|
|Contract type:||Permanent/Full Time|
|Salary:||£22,000 – £26,000 per annum depending on experience|
Britannia Row is in an exciting period of growth and now requires Crew Logistics Administrator to join our vibrant, fast paced Crew logistics department.
This new position covers a diverse range of duties and has the potential to develop into the more senior position of Crew Co-ordinator when performance and experience meet the required KPI’s.
The Crew Logistics department is responsible for subcontracting Freelance Sound Engineers of many skill levels globally for Audio Work to include Touring, Large Events, Corporate, TV, Festivals and sporting Events (amongst others).
Who we are?
Britannia Row Productions is a world class audio rental company supplying high end audio equipment and skilled audio engineers to global music tours, sporting and corporate events. As part of the US based Clair Global group of companies our business is optimistic about future growth.
What will you do?
You will assist the Crew Logistics Dept in all administrative duties assigned to the department; including maintaining and updating management data bases, liaising with sub-contractors to ensure data held is accurate, and working collaboratively with the sales team, Operations team and clients.
The main role of the admin support would be: –
- Assist the department with collating Sub Contractor Personal Data for new and current Crew in accordance with GDPR.
- Maintaining crew records ensuring all data is up to date, including contact details, addresses, passport scans, Insurance, relevant immigration status paperwork, A1 Certs using several different platforms
- Transfer of Data to the company’s bespoke global system.
- IR35 Assessments
- Crew Visa applications when needed for touring personnel for Europe and the rest of the world.
- Preparing H&S Documents for onsite jobs.
- Collate and record receipts and transactions for department credit card expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements for crew and BRP Staff globally.
- Assist the Crew Management Team in contract freelance crew. With a view to taking on the role of dual crew booking / admin in the near future.
- To cover Reception as and when required
- Any work deemed necessary for the smooth running of the department and company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident and professional individual who is great with people and an excellent relationship builder. Someone with a flexible approach to work, who enjoys working as part of a small team and can also work independently. Someone who is self-motivated and proactive with the desire for professional development and rises to the challenge of tight deadlines.
What skills and experience do we want?
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in an administrative role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and an eye for administrative detail
- Aptitude for IT with proficient knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to multitask and organise and prioritise workload
- Experience booking travel or working in the events industry is desirable.
- Educated to A level or equivalent
What do we offer?
- 23 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension Scheme, 4 % Employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Parking on-site
- Free Flu vaccination
- Working hours are 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome at Britannia Row wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every single skill listed in the job’s requirements. So if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
If you fit this profile and are looking for a new change, then send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK