|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Responsible to:||Sales Director|
Who we are
Britannia Row Productions is a world class audio rental company supplying high end audio equipment and skilled audio engineers to global music tours, sporting and corporate events. As part of the US based Clair Global group of companies our business is experiencing strong growth and is expanding its team.
The main purpose of the role is:
We are searching for a high-energy Account Executive who can introduce new clients to the scope of services provided by Britannia Row Productions ltd, to appraise them of our high standards of delivery and our professional Audio crew. Who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive industry knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients, and understand their individual needs. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies with the team. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Account Executive will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and services provided by Britannia Row Productions Ltd. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
The key tasks and outcomes are:
- To introduce new business to Britannia Row Productions Ltd
- To handle existing clients and ensure that their requirements are met and their expectations exceeded
- To liaise with clients throughout the life cycle of a project, from start to completion
- To provide clients with quotes and technical specifications
- To make site visits and attend client shows and concerts
- To communicate and collaborate with other Account Executive and colleagues when appropriate.
- To liaise with the Sales Director, regarding client strategy and job pricing
- To attend weekly Sales and Crew Logistics meetings
- To supply the operations department with relevant and accurate job information to assist with the successful allocation of equipment
- To brief the Crew Logistics Department and to assist with the selection of crew
- To brief crew and crew boss’s to ensure the success of the job
- To attend industry events
- To network with business and industry contacts
- To keep the administration, paperwork and sales records up to date
- To liaise with the Accounts department to organise Invoicing & payment schedules
- Any other work deemed necessary for the smooth running of the department
What skills and experience do we want?
- Must have at least 3 -5 years’ experience in the industry preferably in a similar role
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Good organisational and time management skills
- IT Skills Excel & Word
- A professional manner
- It goes without saying that the right person for this role will be a great team player with laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy, who thrives under pressure in a fast paced environment
What do we offer?
- 23 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Parking on-site
- Free Flu vaccination
- Working hours are 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday + Flexible extended hours as necessary
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team ?
You’re welcome at Britannia Row wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every single skill listed in the job’s requirements. So if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
If you fit this profile and are looking for a new challenge, then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Please state the job title and where you saw the job advertised
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK