CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY POLICY
OUR ONGOING COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
In keeping with our policy of customers first, and our obligations under the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act), we will ensure that our website is accessible to people who have visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
Making our website accessible is a core aim of Britannia Row Productions and we will try and ensure that it is usable with a broad range of operating systems, browsers, and specialist assistive technologies.
As a standard, we employ all the following methods to ensure our site is accessible to as many people as possible:
- Our stylesheets allow for text resizing using the text size option in web browser settings.
- We are committed to Plain English in all our written content
- Our site has been designed without the use of tables except where we need to represent normally tabulated content
- The website can be navigated without the use of a mouse
- A non-serif font is used for easier readability
- We use a hierarchy of heading markups to make it easier for screen readers to work out the structure of a page
- Our site can be viewed in a logical order when all styling is turned off
If there is an instance when our site does not meet the need of a specific disabled user group we will make changes to our current content, wherever appropriate, so that we can become more inclusive to a wider audience.
Please contact us if this is the case email@example.com.