Location: Twickenham, Middlesex
Salary: From £25k – negotiable subject to experience
Position Type: Permanent/Full-time
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Live Sound Operations Coordinator to join the UK’s premier provider of audio services to the entertainment industry. Based in Twickenham, Middlesex, the successful Live Sound Operations Assistant will join the company’s busy operations team, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Now part of the Clair Global group, Britannia Row has over 40 years of experience. We have established an enviable client list along with a reputation for supplying the best professional audio equipment and sound crew for prestigious live and broadcast events worldwide.
As a Live Sound Operations Coordinator your will be involved in all aspects of the running of the Operations Department.
The main job tasks will be:
- Responsible for the smooth and successful execution of projects from the planning to completion
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager and Sales Team to achieve the above.
- Resourceful allocation of a large and diverse equipment inventory for global touring and one off projects
- Source, negotiate and organise trucking, air/sea freight and any other logistical moves required
- Source, negotiate and organise sub-hire of equipment and create the associated purchase orders
- Maintain an open dialogue within the department and with other departmental staff to facilitate performance, processes and productivity e.g. sales team, warehouse staff, crew
- Process paperwork and maintain all files relating to Operations department e.g. producing carnets & manifests, job archiving etc
- Creating Dry Hire quotations and invoices for clients
- To prioritize sub-hired equipment return
- Any other work deemed necessary for the smooth running of the department
- Provide cover for the department
The ideal person will:
- Possess the ability to work effectively and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn and expand skills
- Logical and systematic approach to work
- Uses initiative to problem solve and complete tasks on or ahead of time
- Work swiftly with accuracy and attention to detail
- Some previous electronics knowledge
- Previous experience of equipment trucking/ allocation software will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good knowledge and understanding of high end professional audio systems
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
Salary range £25,000 to £35,000 and negotiable depending on experience
Closing date for applications 30th September
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org